Sandwich panel is a composite roof and facade cladding material produced by applying polyurethane injection in various thickness between double-dyed galvanized sheet or aluminium plate.
As a recent constructional material, composite sandwich panels are used in engineering very often. This article focuses on the structure and international research status of sandwich panels which are used in day-to-day practical engineering problems that demand attention.
The structure of the composition of the sandwich panel, force characteristics and analysis methods, a set of load-bearing thermal insulation, sound insulation and decoration in one of the new sandwich insulation composite wall forms, can comprehensively address architectural, structural safety, and contradict the thermal insulation performance and durability problem.
Therefore, they can be applied better to the engineering practice and meet the development requirement of building energy-saving and adaptation of housing industrialization. Aluminium Composite Panel Manufacturers also manufacture sandwich panels as required for the buildings.
Features Of Sandwich Panels:
- Cost-efficient processing
- Excellent thermal insulating properties
- Lightweight and durable
- Chemical and biological resistance
- Nice aesthetic features
- Fast and easy to install
- High intensity and large rigidity
- Dimensional stability
- Cold and heat resistance
- Non-water absorbent
Applications Of Sandwich Panels in the Construction Industry:
- Commercial showrooms and offices
- Airport Terminals
- Interior wall Partitions
- Aircraft Hangers and enclosed Sports Facilities
- Restaurants and Schools
- Distribution Centers
- Museums and Theaters
- Shopping Malls and Supermarkets/Hypermarkets
Building energy-efficient way is to reduce non-renewable energy consumption, improve energy efficiency and to minimize the energy loss of the building envelope and reduce the energy consumption of buildings and facilitate operations.
The outside walls are the largest part of the building envelopment; the external walls of energy-saving plays a very crucial role in the construction of energy-saving buildings. Therefore, the wall energy-saving technology used by the ACP Sheet Manufacturers in the energy industry, research, development, promotion focus.
In our country, the wall energy-saving technologies are mainly four kinds of walls: traditional single-wall material, the internal thermal insulation composition wall, the external thermal insulation composition wall, and sandwich wall.
The simple and convenient structure of single material wall construction is also very easy, but its thermal insulation preservation performance is good, but due to materials, construction and other factors, which cause cracking and cannot effectively solve the “cold bridge” building envelope insulation performance, prone to consideration, damp, or mouldy drips the water drips and other phenomena in the cold bridge place.
The external insulation wall, which can further the elimination of cold bridge effect, because the building leaving a lot of construction joints, on the one hand, which produces lots of cold-bridge and effect of architectural energy-saving, on the other hand, because of the influence of temperature stress and the formation of water leakage, ultimately lead to security risks.
Compared with the above three kinds of insulation wall, sandwich insulation composite wall of advantages:
- Domestic and foreign trials have demonstrated the sandwich insulation composite wall panel has good mechanical performance and seismic performance.
- Sandwich wall panel insulation layer continues through this structure can be achieved according to the insulation needs to change its thickness and adapt to meet the specification requirements of various energy saving wall.
- As needed, the sandwich wall panel of the outer leaves of the wall can be composed by a variety of decorative function block, especially high strength and high density of the decorative block.