Today’s stressful lifestyle has created a lot of health issues. Whether the reason is increased pollution, unhealthy food eating habits, late night work or stressing workload; it all somewhere affects our bones and the spinal cord that supports the whole body system. But what if these bones or any part of the spine gets fractured?
Many of us often interlink the symptoms of back pain with an injury or illness in the spinal cord. While there could be many reasons behind this back pain but having proper assistance of any professional therapist can help you to understand the difference. However, it has been seen that sometimes for therapists also it becomes difficult to find the exact reason behind such pain. One must know that back pain can also be a symptom of any serious medical condition. To get the best assistance of relieving yourself from any back or spinal pain, you can consider looking for Spinal Hospital Delhi. However, It is not always necessary that, in the end, is linked with any spinal problem. To help you with the complete understanding of symptoms of back pain, here we enlist specific symptoms that cause spinal pain or an ultimate pain in back:
- Back pain can be acute or chronic depending on the source of the pain. Typically, it originates in the neck, mid back, low back or can also be the combination of pain like thoracolumbar pain. Thoracolumbar pain in back affects some muscles and joints of the lower and upper back. The symptoms of this pain may include a diminished range of body motions. The strength of the body to move becomes weak. And if not treated timely, the condition becomes worst.
- Specific pain is localized to a particular area of the back like neck whereas specific just transfer to other body parts like shoulders, arms, legs, buttock, and lower back or even feet also.
- Sometimes, pain is originated due to any neurological disorder or injury. This can be extremely painful. Numbness, weakness, and tingling are some of the symptoms of neurological pain.
- Neurological pain may cause bladder or bowel dysfunction if proper precautions are not taken for the removal of pain. It may also result in the prohibition of everyday activities and weakness.
- A common cause of back pain is muscle strain and spasm. It may be a symptom of not maintaining a good posture, heavy activities, twisting or sudden or awkward bending of the body.
A spine is that part of our body which provides a particular posture, structure and holds or supports the whole body system — the ‘S’ curve of our spine help to move with flexibility. The lower curved part of the spine holds most of the body weight. It is this spine that that help us to withstand the whole stress of body while bending and moving back and front. The millions of nerves fiber together form a spinal cord. It connects the brain to the area between the end of the first and second lumbar vertebrae. When any muscle around the area of the spine gets injured or seek an effect of strain, it causes painful sensation resulting in difficulty to move.
Spondylosis (or Osteoarthritis): It is the degenerative disorder that causes the cells to die. This can cause the loss of structure and functionality of the spine. This neurodegenerative disorder affects cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine. It generally happens in old age and may vary with its impact on any part.
Osteoporosis: In this condition, bones become porous, weak and are prone to fracture. This condition may affect thoracic and thoracolumbar regions of the spine that may cause the body to bend making bad or kneel posture. Inactive lifestyle, smoking, consuming excessive alcohol and poor diet can contribute more to the cause of this disorder. Thus, as a patient of osteoporosis, one can control some risk factors by reducing such consumptions.
Spinal Disc Herniation: This condition mostly affects the lower back. The spinal disc is a soft jelly-like structure enclosed by a more robust exterior. In this condition, the elastic jelly-like portion comes out of a crack in the stricter surface. Weakness, tingling of different body parts due to affected nerves, and pain in arm or leg while having body movements are some of the signs of occurrence of spinal disc herniation.
All the back or spine-related problems stated above are mostly depended on the age factor. It’s evident that with the passing of years, the bones get weak and fragile. But, whatever the age is, spinal pain make one feel dreadful. While facing any symptom related to back pain, it is advised to consult the professionals only. One can look for Spine Center Delhi to search for a nearby center and get the treatment at its best.