The SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 has been prescribed by the State Bank of India (SBI). The authority declares SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 for preliminary exam and mains exam. Candidates should check SBI Clerk syllabus and Exam Pattern before beginning their preparation. SBI Clerk syllabus 2019 gives the important topics to be covered. With the assistance of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019, candidates will get more familiar with the subjects covered in the SBI Clerk 2019 Exam. The preliminary exam for SBI clerk 2019 will be held in March/April while the mains exam will be held on 12 May 2019. Candidates should check the SBI Clerk Syllabus subsequent to applying for SBI, clerk Recruitment 2019.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019: Important Topics for SBI Clerk Exam
Now one of the important things before getting into the detailed SBI Clerk syllabus is that applicants need to think about the SBI Clerk exam pattern. There have been minor changes in the SBI Clerk exam pattern 2019.
The SBI Clerk exam is directed in two stages – Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern For Prelims Exam: SBI Clerk Syllabus
One of the most important aspects of the SBI Clerk Preliminary exam is that it has a one-hour term (separately timed) and has three segments. Previously, the SBI Clerk Preliminary exam was not separately timed but was changed recently.
Clerk Exam Marks
- English Language: 30/30
- Numerical Ability: 35/35
- Reasoning Ability: 35/35
- Total 100/100
Competitors should clear the cutoff score of each segment to appear for the Main exam.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern For Mains Exam: SBI Clerk Syllabus
The Mains exam has four segments. These segments are separately timed and the aggregate time for the exam is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Sections Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
- General/Financial Awareness: 50/50
- General English: 40/40
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50/50
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude: 50/60
- Total 190/200
Here as well, the applicants must pass in each of the sections to appear for the interview.
Description of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019
SBI clerk syllabus is divided into the following segments:
- Logical Reasoning: Comprises of Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
- Marketing – Concepts in Marketing, Banking, and Finance
- Quantitative Aptitude – Maths of Class 10 level
- Computers – General Knowledge of Software, Hardware
- English Language – Reasoning Comprehension, reading skills, dialect, Grammar.
- Current Affairs – Static GK, Current Affairs and General Knowledge
Point by point Syllabus for SBI Clerk 2019:
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Data Analysis
- Line Graphs
- Case lets
- Time and work
- Stocks and shares
- Surface area
- Time and separation
- Profit and Loss
- Pie – Charts
- Bar Graphs
- Combined data set
- Number System
- Surds and Indices
- Chain rule
- Height and distance
- Permutation and combinations
- Simple and compound interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on trains
- Boats and streams
- Allegation and mixtures
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Circular seating Arrangement Quiz
- Analogies (meaning based and logical)Seating Arrangement
- Rectangular seating Arrangement Quiz
- Data sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Sequential output tracing
- nequality or Decision Making
- Input Output
- Visual reasoning
- Directions and arrangements
- Codes (sentence coding)
- Critical thinking
- Passage and Arguments
- Coding and Decoding
- Order and Ranking
- Making Judgments
SBI Clerk Syllabus for the English Language:
- Series completion
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Brief composing
- Sentence structure
- Deriving Conclusions
- Theme Detection
- Error Detection
SBI Clerk General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian constitution
- Knowledge of current issues
- Technology and research
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Marketing Aptitude
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing Mix
- Developing phase of association
- Marketing Strategies
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Management
- Products Life Cycle
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of showcasing.
- Security Concepts
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Operating System Concepts
- Shortcut keys
- MS Office
- Internet and Networking
- News on Major Tech giants and IT organizations
Current Affairs, Indian Constitution, Banking and Financial Awareness, Static Awareness,Economic News, Sports, History, Geography, Current Affairs on National and International events, Defence, Summits, Appointments, Books, and Authors,
Advantages of knowing the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019
- The SBI Clerk syllabus will help applicants strategize their preparations for the exam. The SBI Clerk syllabus is a point by point synopsis which mentions every one of the subjects which are asked in the exam. The questions are formed out of the subjects covered in the SBI Clerk syllabus.
- You can track your performance by marking the subjects you have covered. Therefore, you can tick the subjects as you learn and cover them.
- Another advantage is that you can come to know which subjects are moderately simple for you and which are very tough. In this way, you can prepare for the tough yet essential ones earlier.
- SBI Clerk syllabus additionally reveals to you the subjects and topics of the inquiry paper. You can additionally mark them for further preparation.
Important Note: If you have any query then, you can directly contact to SBI Customer care support department for better help support.